Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My discussion drought


If you are lucky enough to know me, you'd know that I always have plenty of things to say, and my list of brilliant opinions is not in any danger of running dry any time soon.

But yet when I try to come up with things I want to discuss on Discussers Of Things, I end up discussionless. It's like I don't have the ability to discuss any discussions on Discussers of Things with the other discussers that maintain this page, or with the discussing discussers that potentially read this page.

I've tried Googling my problem. It seems that there aren't any diseases or disorders with names anywhere near "discussionlessitis" or "Imagination Discussion Deficiency".

Discussionlessitis Germ (Artists interpretation)


Apparently doctors haven't discovered the exact causes yet, or something. I'm thinking about setting up a fund. Maybe even a benefit concert and comedy roast. Let me know if you're interested in attending.

No comments: